Don't forget to file your taxes!

Everything Taxes

Moderators: Spizzy, meauho, Hastur, Starrydance

Re: Don't forget to file your taxes!

Postby radtastical » Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:10 pm

Sorry to post this on an old thread but I didn't want to make a new one just for my one question.

I'm gonna be moving like RIGHT before cons this summer, so I'm gonna have to change my business address on my tax ID. Does anyone know if they'll have to issue me a new one after that? Or how long that is gonna take? Or if that's gonna be an issue at any cons I'm selling at?
radtastical

Postby Kiriska » Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:26 pm

Don't think it should be an issue. :> When I changed my mailing address for my ID, it went through in a few days, so I think this should be about the same?
Kiriska

Postby Buzzard » Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:20 pm

Given that the Comptroller's office sends me a new grawlixing ID card every time I go to a convention, I'm left to assume that they have a crack squad of elite ninjas assigned solely to the task of hooking you up with new business addresses.
Buzzard

Postby radtastical » Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:28 pm

Kiriska wrote:Don't think it should be an issue. :> When I changed my mailing address for my ID, it went through in a few days, so I think this should be about the same?

That is good to know, thank you!
radtastical

Postby Spizzy » Mon Apr 08, 2013 2:08 pm

while we're hitting this thread, don't forget to file your federal income taxes like I keep forgetting to!
Spizzy

Previous

Return to Taxes