Tokyo in Tulsa 2015

Discuss conventions and convention artist alleys here

Moderators: Spizzy, meauho, Hastur, Starrydance

Tokyo in Tulsa 2015

Postby AshHavynn » Sun May 03, 2015 10:10 pm

The final round for the Artist Bazaar ended a couple days ago. My e-mail said that there were more than 80 entries in the first minute!
Which... is bad news for me, because there were only 35 tables that round... And it took me longer than a minute to sign up.

If anyone's in, and would be a queen (or king) and split their table with me, I can send your half ASAP. This is by far my favorite con and I'd hate to sit it out.
AshHavynn

Re: Tokyo in Tulsa 2015

Postby Aisha » Sun May 03, 2015 10:38 pm

I'm also waitlisted. :(
AKA ThakYuki
Twitter Etsy deviantART
Every time I open the fridge, the hole in my jello glares at me.
Aisha

Re: Tokyo in Tulsa 2015

Postby Kiiyame » Sun Jul 12, 2015 7:05 pm

I checked the website more than 3 times to see if we needed a tax ID for this con, and found absolutely nothing. Well surprise. It's there now.
The guide says it has to be done 5 business days in advance, anyone who's gone through this process will it get here before then? (AKA do I just get a number and good to go or do they mail something?)
The guide also says TnT could take care of filing the taxes but it was more expensive. I don't care at this point honestly. Will I still need the tax#?
I just don't want to be denied a table when I show up. T: (And if I am totally screwed, are they refundable at this point?)
Kiiyame

Return to Other Conventions