Tax information?

Moderators: Spizzy, meauho, Hastur, Starrydance

Tax information?

Postby sgirl » Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:23 pm

Hello all. I went and looked at an old cached version of the Epic Tax Thread from the old forums, but wasn't sure I found an answer to the question I had.

Does A-kon have an outlet no/location for its own convention? I am going to do a short form (01-117) to file my taxes and can put in the A-kon deets (as well as the hotel address) but was thinking if there was a formal number it'd probably be easier for the Comptroller's office to understand exactly why I am "out of business" so quickly.

Thanks!
sgirl

Re: Tax information?

Postby Starrydance » Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:25 pm

sgirl wrote:Hello all. I went and looked at an old cached version of the Epic Tax Thread from the old forums, but wasn't sure I found an answer to the question I had.

Does A-kon have an outlet no/location for its own convention? I am going to do a short form (01-117) to file my taxes and can put in the A-kon deets (as well as the hotel address) but was thinking if there was a formal number it'd probably be easier for the Comptroller's office to understand exactly why I am "out of business" so quickly.

Thanks!

Hmm, you know Ive never filled it out like that. If your business is set as artist they dont really seem to care if you pop in and out of business. You can write out the name of the convention and hotel and be fine, I think.
Starrydance

Return to 2012