Akon 2012 Loot Piles!

Moderators: Spizzy, meauho, Hastur, Starrydance

Akon 2012 Loot Piles!

Postby Starrydance » Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:27 pm

What did you squirrel home from Akon? =d
Starrydance

Re: Akon 2012 Loot Piles!

Postby Electriksunshine » Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:11 pm

not that much! :( I'm kind of bummed about it. I briefly walked around and saw some stuff I wanted, but by the time I got back to shop, most of it was gone.

I bought a FABULOUS necklace Image, only mine is inverted, and the color of the glitter is so much prettier in person. it's funny cause now everyone thinks i'm a satanist! woooooooo sacrificing babies and dancing naked around bonfires! :p

I almost bought starryglitter, but until she starts selling it by the gallon, I just can't do it. i'll use that tiny tub in ONE EVENING!

I got some tiny eye pigments from Regina (neon yellow!), and wanted her perv shirt, but it was sold out. :(

My friend Myka bought one of Tama-chan's grab bags, and I got the leftover goodies, a button, and some cell phone charms, SUPER cute ones too! flan button! <3

also Tachiik is so nice and gave me a sailor mercury keychain! super love! I felt bad cause I had nothing to trade (we had already packed up), but as soon as afest rolls around, that girl is getting some super awesome light up things!

I ran around in the dealers room, but didn't find anything worth purchasing. I normally really like A-kon, cause I can stock up on the Kera magazines, but I couldn't find them. super bummer. :(

all in all, I spent very little money, which is good! but no loot! which is bad. :(
Electriksunshine

Postby Starrydance » Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:21 pm

I ordered some pink glitter. =d The pink/purple is still sold out *shakes fist* but I have it on back order.
Starrydance

Postby paraparatara » Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:24 pm

I wanted to spend a lot more money than I did - and I saw lots of shinies but I ended up being so busy that I didnt get to shop enough.

I got a couple of awesome Starry eyeshadows (which I get compliments on at work), a really neat Bride of Frankenstein print (from ... I dont know! But it is hanging at my desk at work. I think it deserves a frame), a bookmark from Chrislea, and a couple random prints from different vendors (I was pretty much the worst this year about picking up cards)

The selection of goods this year was awesome though! So exciting to see many new goodies!
paraparatara

Postby Aisha » Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:22 am

I was just "ghosting" the con this year, and got an adorable mini-tutu with piggies on it from Hypergleam. :) Now I just need more places to wear it to.
AKA ThakYuki
Twitter Etsy deviantART
Every time I open the fridge, the hole in my jello glares at me.
Aisha

Postby PhantomOfTheCircus » Sun Sep 02, 2012 2:57 pm

I got a lovely pendent to go with my Garnet costume from a corset shop. Sadly, I don't remember the name of it. ._.; It's really pretty though, it's gold and it goes in my hair to hold it at the bottom. It actually holds for one, which is an issue when others don't, and it's great because the clip has to hold my hair almost near the tips.
~Phamtom of The Circus~
Faith & Brittany

Business mascot... Kyouya. xD
PhantomOfTheCircus

Return to 2012