Table Sharing thread

Moderators: Spizzy, meauho, Hastur, Starrydance

Table Sharing thread

Postby Spizzy » Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:54 pm

I know this is typically for after registration when people find out they didn't get a table but I've been thinking of just sharing a table this year since I'm trying to kill off all my pokemon stuff and I know I can't bring back my table costs without these stupid eevees.I know most people need the majority of their space though but I'm just putting it out there in case
Spizzy

Re: Table Sharing thread

Postby Yume » Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:25 pm

Whelp, I dunno if I'll make it in being so late ;u; So I'll put this out there (and I'll delete this if I get a table). I would rather be able to attend than not, but atm I'm too broke to just attend ;n; So if anyone has a table they would be interested in sharing just send me a pm here or on DA.

I'm pretty experienced at AA conventions and have PVC or cube display I can share <3 If you have any questions just ask, I'm really open :3

Last edited by Yume on Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Yume

Postby Ladre » Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:32 pm

Note per Ladre's request: Ladre has a table and is no longer looking for a table share - Spizzy

I'm hoping to be able to share with one of my friends, but she hasn't gotten in either, so I'm posting too, just in case. I'll try to remember to delete this if I get in as well.

I have a large PVC display I can contribute, and I have a lot of stuff but I can ditch a lot of it to fit into a smaller space. I sell prints and buttons mainly, also badges and bookmarks if there is room. I've sold at artist alley at least 34 times, so I have some experience... I'm fairly quiet, courteous, and I don't mind watching the table and selling when my friends are taking a break.

Other stuff uhhhmm .. I'm 23, male, don't smoke or anything.

I would prefer to share with friends if possible cause I'm really shy but I like to meet nice, new people too =)
Ladre

Postby Newsha » Wed Apr 24, 2013 12:19 am

Hahahah im in the same boat u____u. Good luck to everyone <3 If by chance you still need a table partner by the end of all this i dont think im getting a table. i didnt see my name on the list ):
my site is
newsha-ghasemi.deviantart.com

Thanks for even offering to us :')
Newsha

Postby Hastur » Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:24 pm

Table sharing is allowed, with the following:

- You have to let us know the person(s) you want to / are willing to share with
- The person you want to/are willing to share with, are NOT people that have received a note explaining why they have not been invited.

Yes, we are going to track this.

Seriously, the notes go out tomorrow evening, so at least wait until after May 1, and confirm with your proposed partner.
Men never commit evil so fully and joyfully as when they do it for religious convictions. - Blaise Pascal
Hastur

Postby cosplayncharm » Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:45 pm

I didnt get a table. :( anyone would kindly like to share their table with me? I rather get a small space than no space at all. I make Plushies btw. I promise im nice, i won't bite. :lol:

my Shop
http://www.etsy.com/shop/cosplayncharm
cosplayncharm

Postby paintpixel » Wed May 01, 2013 7:25 am

..Just thought I'd give it a shot too
I'm looking for half a table, but would be willing to pay for the full price for entire table. Akon allows me the chance to also visit family in Dallas and I'm really bummed I couldn't get a table this year. :/
I sell prints and sketch commissions, with a mix of original and fan art. My website is http://www.paintpixel.com. Thanks for reading! :)
paintpixel

Postby kyandi » Tue May 07, 2013 2:39 pm

Anyone want to share a table with me?

I'm more than happy to pay / bring treats or drinks to share.

I'm pretty cool and don't attend many events so I can watch the table as needed.

Here is my online shop :
http://www.etsy.com/shop/starlightdecodream

I made cute jewelry and cosplay items.
kyandi

Postby raehimura » Sun May 12, 2013 9:15 pm

We got a table, but our table partner just dropped out on us. Is anyone still looking for a table? There are two of us who make clothing, jewelry and pins. We'd want to split the space in half, but there will also be times when we'd like to arrange to be away from the table, so we can cover anyone reciprocally. Basically, we're open to any arrangement, as long as we have someone helping to split the cost.

We'd like to split the cost in half with whoever we table share with. And we bought an extra badge for our original partner, so it'd be ideal to find someone who doesn't have one already or who needs an extra one who'd be willing to take that cost too.

Just message me with questions or if you're interested!
raehimura

Postby kyandi » Sat May 18, 2013 1:41 pm

raehimura wrote:We got a table, but our table partner just dropped out on us. Is anyone still looking for a table? There are two of us who make clothing, jewelry and pins. We'd want to split the space in half, but there will also be times when we'd like to arrange to be away from the table, so we can cover anyone reciprocally. Basically, we're open to any arrangement, as long as we have someone helping to split the cost.

We'd like to split the cost in half with whoever we table share with. And we bought an extra badge for our original partner, so it'd be ideal to find someone who doesn't have one already or who needs an extra one who'd be willing to take that cost too.

Just message me with questions or if you're interested!

Sent you a PM!
kyandi

Return to 2013