2013 A-Kon Artist Alley Invitees (FULL)

Moderators: Spizzy, meauho, Hastur, Starrydance

Re: 2013 A-Kon Artist Alley Invitees (FULL)

Postby Starrydance » Mon May 06, 2013 1:32 pm

idrawrainbows wrote:Hello :) I'd gotten an invitation, but it doesn't look like I've been added to the final list of invitees here (my business name is idrawrainbows). I just wanted to check that I was still on the list to get a table (for peace of mind's sake XD) Thanks guys!

If youve paid, you should be golden. This list is more just for, um, sharing and stuff. Its not a reciept. <3
Starrydance

Postby idrawrainbows » Mon May 06, 2013 1:40 pm

Ok cool, thanks so much guys! :)
idrawrainbows

Postby Spizzy » Mon May 06, 2013 1:45 pm

idrawrainbows wrote:Ok cool, thanks so much guys! :)

I think you are literally the one person I missed when writing these down -- I couldn't just copy/paste without getting a bunch of formatting jargon so I had to hand type everything XD
Spizzy

Postby sal » Mon May 06, 2013 6:53 pm

soo I got a wanker email, I suppose. I'm really sad and pretty much baffled, as I befriended both my neighbors last con, play no music, sell only prints, and my tax id comes up as valid when searching it in the database. :c I asked about the reason 4 days ago, but no one has replied. There is a decent chance one of my friends will be willing to share tables with me if I can get permission to go, but if I continue to be ignored, my capacity to prep for this con will be shot.

Is there some way to get a more clear answer as to why this could have happened? If it is the taxid problem(such as wrong location, ect, not something like tax evasion), is there something I can fix in my account to clear my name?

thank you m(_ _ ) m
sal

Postby Spizzy » Mon May 06, 2013 7:45 pm

sal wrote:soo I got a wanker email, I suppose. I'm really sad and pretty much baffled, as I befriended both my neighbors last con, play no music, sell only prints, and my tax id comes up as valid when searching it in the database. :c I asked about the reason 4 days ago, but no one has replied. There is a decent chance one of my friends will be willing to share tables with me if I can get permission to go, but if I continue to be ignored, my capacity to prep for this con will be shot.

Is there some way to get a more clear answer as to why this could have happened? If it is the taxid problem(such as wrong location, ect, not something like tax evasion), is there something I can fix in my account to clear my name?

thank you m(_ _ ) m

Sent ya a PM
Spizzy

Postby Zynchilada » Tue May 07, 2013 4:13 am

Spizzy wrote:

I think you are literally the one person I missed when writing these down -- I couldn't just copy/paste without getting a bunch of formatting jargon so I had to hand type everything XD

For future reference, Ctrl-Shift-V pastes without formatting! Unless you mean text around it, in which case, still a useful tip :3
Etsy store
Zynchilada

Postby Spizzy » Tue May 07, 2013 8:37 am

Zynchilada wrote:
Spizzy wrote:

For future reference, Ctrl-Shift-V pastes without formatting! Unless you mean text around it, in which case, still a useful tip :3

oh boy, it even worked on word pad! I tried looking through right click options but wordpad didn't have any on the drop down XD;
Spizzy

Postby Buzzard » Tue May 07, 2013 10:13 am

Zynchilada wrote:For future reference, Ctrl-Shift-V pastes without formatting! Unless you mean text around it, in which case, still a useful tip :3

♥ O__O ♥
YOU ARE LIKE UNTO A GOD
Buzzard

Postby boywhocouldfly » Thu May 16, 2013 7:25 pm

Hi there! I have been lurking around for a while, and finally popped in to raise a concern. I've already paid for my table and I sent an email out the day I did asking if I could purchase an extra pass for someone who will be helping us set up. Unfortunately I was never gotten back to and I'm really beginning to worry because I need that pass! Ah!

Has anyone else gotten a response about extra passes? Should I send another email? I really hate to be a bother, but we have like 15 days left and I'm running out of time to panic.

Thank you!
-AJ
boywhocouldfly

Postby Spizzy » Thu May 16, 2013 8:20 pm

I'll look it to it so don't send another email just yet
Spizzy

Postby Buzzard » Fri May 17, 2013 6:05 am

boywhocouldfly wrote:Hi there! I have been lurking around for a while, and finally popped in to raise a concern. I've already paid for my table and I sent an email out the day I did asking if I could purchase an extra pass for someone who will be helping us set up. Unfortunately I was never gotten back to and I'm really beginning to worry because I need that pass! Ah!

My Second won't be able to make it, so if they don't have time to fix it before D-Day I'll have a vestigial badge on hand.
Buzzard

Postby boywhocouldfly » Fri May 17, 2013 8:41 pm

Buzzard wrote:
boywhocouldfly wrote:Hi there! I have been lurking around for a while, and finally popped in to raise a concern. I've already paid for my table and I sent an email out the day I did asking if I could purchase an extra pass for someone who will be helping us set up. Unfortunately I was never gotten back to and I'm really beginning to worry because I need that pass! Ah!

My Second won't be able to make it, so if they don't have time to fix it before D-Day I'll have a vestigial badge on hand.

That's so nice of you, if it comes down to it I will definitely be seeking you out! :> [and pay you for it of course!]
boywhocouldfly

Postby radtastical » Sat May 18, 2013 12:16 pm

I reeeeeally need my extra badges too. I had put on my app that I needed extras, (or maybe I clicked through the app too fast and didn't click that I needed extras??) but was only charged for my table. And I've sent a few emails after saying that I need two extra badges, but haven't gotten an invoice for them. If I don't get to pay for them before the con, is there any way I could buy extra AA badges AT the con? I've been planning to share a table with my friend from the start, and we also need an extra for a setup helper.
radtastical

Postby Spizzy » Sat May 18, 2013 1:28 pm

we might have to end up doing this just because Hastur is having a really hard time getting the time to do these. I'm able to check on stuff now but until this year is over we are still operating our of Hastur's personal paypal and I don't exactly have access to that XD She has been working on getting badges as of yesterday. In lieu of all the delays and unexpected things this year, we're not going to punish people for us not having the time to deal things within the time frame we gave ourselves, ya know? Everyone will get the badges they need at the special artist alley rate, we promise!
Spizzy

Postby radtastical » Sat May 18, 2013 4:32 pm

Awesome, thank you so much!
radtastical

PreviousNext

Return to 2013