2013 A-Kon Artist Alley Invitees (FULL)

Moderators: Spizzy, meauho, Hastur, Starrydance

Re: 2013 A-Kon Artist Alley Invitees (FULL)

Postby nattie » Sat May 18, 2013 11:09 pm

I completely forgot to register my secondary artist and managed to wedge in an e-mail on Friday, 2 weeks before the con -- I was wondering if this was still okay? I know you guys are busy with final details and e-mails since the con is coming up, but I hope my would-be partner still gets to table regardless of my irresponsibility. :(
nattie

Postby neither elinor » Sun May 19, 2013 9:31 am

And at less than two weeks out...

I said in the application I would be bringing some glass jewelry and plaques. The firing went ththtppth, and I don't know that I'll be able to schedule another before the convention. Will this cause any problems with me having a table? I know my art isn't necessarily the strongest here. I can probably whip up some etched copper stuff instead, if that was the selling point.

(re: the room: even if this falls through, I'll still be attending the con at this point.)
neither elinor

Postby Spizzy » Sun May 19, 2013 1:22 pm

@ nattie

you're fine, that was actually the proposed cut off date but I'm sure we'll be honoring requests for a little bit

@ elinor

Whatever you want to bring is fine; the item description is more of a gauge for figuring out where to place you (in regard to other artists) and to make sure you're not selling things we don't want in the alley whatsoever (so just make sure what you're etching isn't what we might consider tracing of trademarks or anything).
Spizzy

Postby jensequitur » Wed May 29, 2013 9:25 pm

I think I've mentioned that work isn't going to let me out until 6:00 pm on Friday, so I'll be hauling a** to Dallas after that. I don't know how much time that will leave me to set up! I can't believe they're being such a PITA about this - it's not like we're even busy.

I also don't remember if I got a second artist badge for hubby or not...
jensequitur

Previous

Return to 2013