A-Kon 24 Prize Donations for MEK Panels/Events

Moderators: Spizzy, meauho, Hastur, Starrydance

A-Kon 24 Prize Donations for MEK Panels/Events

Postby Britt » Thu May 09, 2013 7:43 pm

Hiya!

My name is Britt Myer and I represent Mu Epsilon Kappa, the National Anime Society.

Since Artist Alley things are starting to get settled and people are getting confirmed, I figured I can go ahead and post this. I have tried to hunt down most of the artists on the list that were posted, but I wasn't 100% successful. Or in some cases, the ones I messaged on dA or etsy may not get the message in time.

As per usual, Mu Epsilon Kappa is hosting many panels and events at A-Kon once again this year. Some of our most popular events that almost always fill rooms to capacity are Anime Jeopardy and Ani-Idol. We are also added Voice Over Idol and Anime Family Feud to our events!

Around this time before the con we ask if any artists would be interested in donating anything for prizes for our event winners. We always make 100% sure to announce and thank all donors and will happily give winners business cards from donors.

If you would be interested in donating anything, please feel free to contact me at muepsilonkappa [at] gmail.com

Mu Epsilon Kappa will also have a booth in Exhibits at A-Kon . You’re more than welcome to stop by and say hello!

And as a huge thank you, MEK always makes sure to give any booth that donates a gift box filled with cookies and snacks!

Britt Myer
Mu Epsilon Kappa Public Relations
http://www.muepsilonkappa.com
Britt

Re: A-Kon 24 Prize Donations for MEK Panels/Events

Postby Spizzy » Thu May 09, 2013 8:01 pm

Thanks for stopping by Britt! Will be donating again this year :D
Spizzy

Postby Britt » Thu May 09, 2013 9:38 pm

Super thanks Spizzy!

We will stop by probably Friday late morning/early afternoon. We will have awesome snacks and treats to give you!
Britt

Postby tachiik » Tue May 21, 2013 2:27 pm

hey ^_^ hahah i get a bag of treats from you guys every year! just come find me!
tachiik

Postby Hastur » Tue May 21, 2013 5:16 pm

Hi Britt. I'll make sure that there is a bag at the Pan-Gaia Designs booth with your name on it. It will have a listing of the value of the items (taxes, you know), and will be in the Dealer's Room again. I'll also let the crew know that you will be by to pick up the bag.
Men never commit evil so fully and joyfully as when they do it for religious convictions. - Blaise Pascal
Hastur

Postby Britt » Tue May 21, 2013 10:29 pm

Tachiik, Hastur -

Fantastic thank you! I'll have someone stop by Friday early afternoon! And yes you'll receive treats!
Britt

Return to 2013