Akon 2013 Map!

Moderators: Spizzy, meauho, Hastur, Starrydance

Re: Akon 2013 Map!

Postby Starrydance » Tue May 28, 2013 1:19 pm

Aisha wrote:I'm fine with a corner table as long as the person sharing my corner doesn't get up in my space. Sadly, I don't know any of the people near me, nor have I seen them on these forums.

Its easier to just swap, because a corner DOES need to share along the diagonal theres no way around it.
Starrydance

Postby Starrydance » Tue May 28, 2013 1:23 pm

Ill check in later tonight and make the swaps but please remember its NOT OFFICIAL.

Hastur is already in the mix and it will be difficult to get her attention.
Starrydance

Postby ShinobiOnToast » Tue May 28, 2013 1:27 pm

Starrydance wrote:Ill check in later tonight and make the swaps but please remember its NOT OFFICIAL.

Hastur is already in the mix and it will be difficult to get her attention.

Good deal. See y'all at the con!
ShinobiOnToast

Postby X-Chan » Tue May 28, 2013 1:30 pm

Starrydance wrote:
Where do you need to moved and why, please? Give all the names involved.

Kind of jugggling a lot of my own stuff today so will only be able to steal seconds.

Here is my post from the first page of this thread. Thanks Starry..

X-Chan wrote:Hi, I hope that fluid means that there's a chance the list will still be updated. :o

I've sent a bunch of emails to the a-kon email to confirm that Bonnie Tang and I, (Elise Trinh) had our request to be sat side-by-side fulfilled. We're sharing with a 3rd artist that is on the wait list and our plan is to split the 2 tables 3 ways as we had done last year. I've also tried to confirm that it is okay to share with this 3rd artist (Vince Price) but never heard anything. I'm assuming he's not on the ban list because he was approved to waiting list so hopefully there's no problems with that since he's already booked flight and all.

Kiriska's double is in our island D just a few tables from Bon, maybe there can be an extra lil switcharoo done when her issue is fixed to put Bonnie and I together? *crosses fingers*

Starry stupidly edits instead of replying here:

Wow how did I miss that. Derp.

*adds to her list* Thanks. Hastur totally knows to put you folks together so thats just oversight on our parts >_<
X-Chan

Postby graveimpressions » Tue May 28, 2013 1:37 pm

I almost didn't say anything because I know how very hard you all are working, but after having taken a closer look at where our table is located, I'm actually really concerned about our placement on this map. We're a webcomic with a writer and an artist at a minimum behind the table, and this con we do have a third helper. Where we are in island D makes me very concerned that we won't be able to have at least two of us behind the table at any given time, as well as all our merchandise. Is there any way to remedy this or is it too late?
graveimpressions

Postby Aisha » Tue May 28, 2013 1:40 pm

Starrydance wrote:
Aisha wrote:I'm fine with a corner table as long as the person sharing my corner doesn't get up in my space. Sadly, I don't know any of the people near me, nor have I seen them on these forums.

Its easier to just swap, because a corner DOES need to share along the diagonal theres no way around it.

I'm so confused now. Oh well, I'll just concentrate on finishing up all this stuff and worry about tables when I get there Thursday.
AKA ThakYuki
Twitter Etsy deviantART
Every time I open the fridge, the hole in my jello glares at me.
Aisha

Postby Kiriska » Tue May 28, 2013 1:59 pm

For what it's worth, I will be working my table solo the entire weekend and have no space issues with corners, so if anyone would like to swap on-site, and staff deems this allowable, I would be game, though I would like to stay within the first three islands.

I should be arriving Thursday afternoon around 4-5pm and checking into AA and table setup will be my first priority upon arrival. u_u
Kiriska

Postby Starrydance » Tue May 28, 2013 7:07 pm

Swapped:

Kristen Berg to an opening for her mothers medical ease and NO MORE TRIPPING. (swapped with Ray Dillion)

Hilton Face Painting to E-10 (thats the left opening by Ohmontah) to you know, be able to paint the faces.

Kat Girl Crochet to F-11 (next to Onelani/opening).

Bonnie tang Who do you need to be by table name wise please?

Did I miss anyone?
Starrydance

Postby Starrydance » Tue May 28, 2013 7:11 pm

Starrydance wrote:Swapped:

Kristen Berg to an opening for her mothers medical ease and NO MORE TRIPPING. (swapped with Ray Dillion)

Hilton Face Painting to E-10 (thats the left opening by Ohmontah) to you know, be able to paint the faces.

Did I miss anyone?

Grave Impressions moved you too. Map should update tomorrow, way too sleep (yes I know its 7pm Ive been up.. um... what day is it..)
Starrydance

Postby Starrydance » Tue May 28, 2013 7:17 pm

I figured it out, Bonnie + Tablemate, Im stupid.

You are together now.
Starrydance

Postby X-Chan » Tue May 28, 2013 8:02 pm

Starrydance wrote:I figured it out, Bonnie + Tablemate, Im stupid.

You are together now.

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!
X-Chan

Postby graveimpressions » Tue May 28, 2013 9:21 pm

Starrydance wrote:
Starrydance wrote:Swapped:

Did I miss anyone?

Grave Impressions moved you too. Map should update tomorrow, way too sleep (yes I know its 7pm Ive been up.. um... what day is it..)

Thank you so very very much, that was so prompt, and we really appreciate it! You guys are so great! :D
graveimpressions

Postby ShinobiOnToast » Tue May 28, 2013 11:17 pm

What grave said! This was a huge relief to log on and see; I can't wait for the con. Thanks guys.
ShinobiOnToast

Postby Starrydance » Wed May 29, 2013 8:16 am

No worries guys, sorry we put big booths on the corners. We normally catch that! See you sooooooon!
Starrydance

Postby StarLi » Wed May 29, 2013 8:59 am

I'm looking forward to the convention and I know things are still I'm the works, but I'm kind of disappointed that StarLi Productions isn't listed at all on the guide...
StarLi

PreviousNext

Return to 2013