Akon Signups Testing

Moderators: Spizzy, meauho, Hastur, Starrydance

Akon Signups Testing

Postby Starrydance » Wed Feb 05, 2014 4:57 pm

There is a delay in the testing, it is now Monday Night due to malarky with the mobile signup code.

THE LINK http://www.artistalleys.com/A-Kon/

And now, there is a Cthulu in a teacup.

Starrydance

Re: Akon Signups Testing

Postby onceuponadoodle » Sat Feb 08, 2014 8:11 pm

Hey, I'm looking at the website linked from the email I got, and it's saying 2 days? Is it on Monday night now instead of tonight? It's still set for 7:30 but there's a very obvious 2 Days marked on it. I'm so confused... Guess I'll just hover on it and see what happens.
onceuponadoodle

Postby frostyshark » Sat Feb 08, 2014 8:33 pm

yeah the link says the same thing for me too. No test sign ups until 1 day 23 hours and 58 min?
frostyshark

Postby LadyPiccolo » Sat Feb 08, 2014 8:47 pm

Are there people who have been able to get into the testing form they've received via email? Or has it truly been set up to not activate until Monday? Just curious to try and help alleviate people's concerns.
Thanks!
LadyPiccolo

Postby Starrydance » Sat Feb 08, 2014 10:08 pm

Sorry went out to dinner.

The countdown timer is correct, It is - NOT SAT or SUN night -

No ones tested it, so no fear anyones ahead of you somehow!
Starrydance

Postby LadyPiccolo » Sat Feb 08, 2014 10:18 pm

So the previous postings regarding the database testing by Hastur and Claudia should be followed, EXCEPT for the date/time info which has been updated to reflect some minor technical issues, correct?

And of course, this is only affecting the testing; no one is getting a leg up on the actual submission into the Artist Alley, and that date still stands firm for 2/16 currently, as I am understanding?
LadyPiccolo

Postby Hastur » Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:10 pm

Correct and correct.

There was an unfortunate exploit due to mobile devices that was found right before testing. This is being fixed. The real sign-ups have not been moved.
Men never commit evil so fully and joyfully as when they do it for religious convictions. - Blaise Pascal
Hastur

Postby Starrydance » Sun Feb 09, 2014 12:05 am

LadyPiccolo wrote:So the previous postings regarding the database testing by Hastur and Claudia should be followed, EXCEPT for the date/time info which has been updated to reflect some minor technical issues, correct?

And of course, this is only affecting the testing; no one is getting a leg up on the actual submission into the Artist Alley, and that date still stands firm for 2/16 currently, as I am understanding?

If the actual signups move time or date, an email will be sent out, or it will be in MASSIVE TEXT in every post.

We dont mess around with that, heh.

The testing only lets you get a glimpse, it doesnt affect the jury in any way.

(And you know, helps us make sure it works so, THANK YOU for showing up to the party. Sorry its a few days late - but the exploit was pretty dang bad.)
Starrydance

Return to 2013