General 2015 A-kon Chatter!

Moderators: Spizzy, meauho, Hastur, Starrydance

Re: General 2015 A-kon Chatter!

Postby Starrydance » Sun Apr 05, 2015 5:18 pm

Everyone should have their invoices in their emails now, if you do not have one, please email ASAP!
Starrydance

Postby shinmyk » Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:53 am

I just got my email and it looks like I got over charged? It says I requested a 3rd badge. I only need 2, one for myself and my partner. Can I get this changed? Thanks!
shinmyk

Postby Starrydance » Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:09 pm

shinmyk wrote:I just got my email and it looks like I got over charged? It says I requested a 3rd badge. I only need 2, one for myself and my partner. Can I get this changed? Thanks!

Youll need to email akonaa (at) gmail, Hastur rarely reads the forums and only she can see the invoices.
Starrydance

Postby shinmyk » Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:14 pm

Thanks a bunch! e-mail sent.
shinmyk

Postby Alicechan » Tue Apr 07, 2015 4:47 pm

Ahh I sent an email about the table/badge thing Sunday and still haven't gotten reply. I'm super nervous I don't wanna lose my table fhdgyhhg; OTL (I know it's premature to freak out but I still be freakin' out)
Alicechan

Postby Starrydance » Tue Apr 07, 2015 7:13 pm

Alicechan wrote:Ahh I sent an email about the table/badge thing Sunday and still haven't gotten reply. I'm super nervous I don't wanna lose my table fhdgyhhg; OTL (I know it's premature to freak out but I still be freakin' out)

She wont have time to do anything til the weekend, and she wont be moving down the waitlist without checking the emails.
Starrydance

Postby Alicechan » Tue Apr 07, 2015 8:25 pm

Okay good to know starry! I can feel a bit less uneasy now. x3
Alicechan

Postby Shattered-Earth » Wed Apr 08, 2015 10:56 am

I've never gotten a second badge before at a-kon and I'm wondering how that works, will we need to provide the person's name/info before the con or can we just bring them with us to the AA staff table any time or does our packet just have extra name cards and we fill it out ourselves?
Shattered-Earth

Postby Alicechan » Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:01 am

Susan tables this year tables come with 2 badges~ (I keep forgetting, which is why I put in for the wrong number. OTL) I've bought extra badges at the con and I've only needed to pay. They put that sticker on the back so the person is allowed behind the table.
Alicechan

Postby Starrydance » Wed Apr 08, 2015 5:50 pm

Shattered-Earth wrote:I've never gotten a second badge before at a-kon and I'm wondering how that works, will we need to provide the person's name/info before the con or can we just bring them with us to the AA staff table any time or does our packet just have extra name cards and we fill it out ourselves?

This year the tables come with two badges! If you want to add someone to be allowed behind your table, you come up with your badge and the other person and we put the super secret magical sticker that security will ask you to flip to show during their checks on things!
Starrydance

Postby Shattered-Earth » Thu Apr 09, 2015 6:16 am

Thanks guys! I guess my question is more like, will the badges be in that little packet for us already just without a name, or was i supposed to let someone know before hand? I'm just not sure if the person I want to help me will be there this year at the moment so If i don't have to do anything and the blank badge is already in the packet then I'm less stressed out, but if there's someone i need to email I will endeavor to do it ASAP when i know!
Shattered-Earth

Postby Starrydance » Thu Apr 09, 2015 9:21 pm

Shattered-Earth wrote:Thanks guys! I guess my question is more like, will the badges be in that little packet for us already just without a name, or was i supposed to let someone know before hand? I'm just not sure if the person I want to help me will be there this year at the moment so If i don't have to do anything and the blank badge is already in the packet then I'm less stressed out, but if there's someone i need to email I will endeavor to do it ASAP when i know!

Every badge for your table will have the table name on it, we dont do custom name badges just the way they are handled, as far as I know.

Does that help? <3
Starrydance

Postby Shattered-Earth » Sat Apr 11, 2015 2:11 pm

Starrydance wrote:
Shattered-Earth wrote:Thanks guys! I guess my question is more like, will the badges be in that little packet for us already just without a name, or was i supposed to let someone know before hand? I'm just not sure if the person I want to help me will be there this year at the moment so If i don't have to do anything and the blank badge is already in the packet then I'm less stressed out, but if there's someone i need to email I will endeavor to do it ASAP when i know!

Every badge for your table will have the table name on it, we dont do custom name badges just the way they are handled, as far as I know.

Does that help? <3

Ooh okay, yea! Okay that means I have time to decide what happens with my second badge then if It'll just be in the packet for me. Thankssss.

Looking forward to a-kon at the end of a 3-con in a row push. Hope I won't be dead by then, excited to see all my friends again :D
Shattered-Earth

Postby radtastical » Wed May 13, 2015 5:22 pm

Is there a list of artists printed/posted with links anywhere for Akon? My tablemate was wondering if I could add her name to my table name, so people would know how to find her if that's at all possible! I don't know if that's something you guys have any control over at all, but I figured I'd ask!
radtastical

Postby Britt » Wed May 13, 2015 9:20 pm

radtastical wrote:Is there a list of artists printed/posted with links anywhere for Akon? My tablemate was wondering if I could add her name to my table name, so people would know how to find her if that's at all possible! I don't know if that's something you guys have any control over at all, but I figured I'd ask!

I can't promise anything about the Programming Book....but we can probably have that info added to the Guidebook app fairly easily.

Everything is a bit crazy at the moment, but once it settles (after the 15th) we can start Guidebook adds/edits I believe.
Britt

PreviousNext

Return to 2015