General 2015 A-kon Chatter!

Moderators: Spizzy, meauho, Hastur, Starrydance

Re: General 2015 A-kon Chatter!

Postby Starrydance » Wed May 13, 2015 10:03 pm

Britt wrote:
radtastical wrote:Is there a list of artists printed/posted with links anywhere for Akon? My tablemate was wondering if I could add her name to my table name, so people would know how to find her if that's at all possible! I don't know if that's something you guys have any control over at all, but I figured I'd ask!

I can't promise anything about the Programming Book....but we can probably have that info added to the Guidebook app fairly easily.

Everything is a bit crazy at the moment, but once it settles (after the 15th) we can start Guidebook adds/edits I believe.

Britt usually handles that <3

I HAVE A list of them but it isnt something public, as thats really all the website and 1-2-3-not-it!
Starrydance

Re: General 2015 A-kon Chatter!

Postby radtastical » Wed May 13, 2015 10:54 pm

Britt wrote:
radtastical wrote:Is there a list of artists printed/posted with links anywhere for Akon? My tablemate was wondering if I could add her name to my table name, so people would know how to find her if that's at all possible! I don't know if that's something you guys have any control over at all, but I figured I'd ask!

I can't promise anything about the Programming Book....but we can probably have that info added to the Guidebook app fairly easily.

Everything is a bit crazy at the moment, but once it settles (after the 15th) we can start Guidebook adds/edits I believe.

ok cool, thank you! i'll ask again after that then.
radtastical

Previous

Return to 2015