Whats Next? - Read Here Please! -

Moderators: Spizzy, meauho, Hastur, Starrydance

Whats Next? - Read Here Please! -

Postby Starrydance » Sun Mar 01, 2015 5:02 pm

A-kon Artist Alley 2015

Signups and Waitlist are all completely full!

Artists have been announced!

Payment emails will go out Saturday 4/4/15, and you will have until Sunday 4/12/15 to pay for your table.

New:

The Map is delayed, as the Map is being redesigned by the Head of A-kon, and when that is finalized and the guest table list if finalized, we'll get to mapping!

Once the map is finished, then the wait list will start moving.

IF YOU ARE ON THE WAIT LIST, do NOT email me. There has been no movement, and will NOT until the Maps are posted. Do not ask me about the wait list, please, please. I know we are getting close, and we wish it was moving too!

If you are on the wait list you will have received no emails, and absolutely no invoices as of yet. There does not appear to be much movement as of yet, and please stop emailing me asking that or about onsite wait list.
Starrydance

Re: Whats Next? Updated 3/1/15

Postby Starrydance » Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:03 pm

All confirmation emails should have gone out, if you DO NOT HAVE YOURS, please email me at AkonAA (at) Starrydance (dot) com. If you have already sent me one, please wait for my super awesome form response to respond to.
Starrydance

Re: Whats Next? Updated 4/1/15

Postby Starrydance » Fri Apr 03, 2015 4:10 pm

Payments go out this weekend!
Starrydance

Postby captainjenkins » Sun Apr 05, 2015 6:03 pm

Will the " official mailing" be sent out to the waiting list after this? I sent a email because I never got mine, so I was curious if I was the only one still waiting...

Thanks for the help. :?:
captainjenkins

Postby Starrydance » Sun Apr 05, 2015 9:26 pm

captainjenkins wrote:Will the " official mailing" be sent out to the waiting list after this? I sent a email because I never got mine, so I was curious if I was the only one still waiting...

Thanks for the help. :?:

That should go out tomorrow, I think? Its a bit more cut and paste and listmaking - Hastur has it on her agenda for tomorrow!

All invoices should be sent, please contact AkonAA (at) Gmail if yours is incorrect or missing!
Starrydance

Postby Starrydance » Tue Apr 14, 2015 5:56 pm

All invoices have been sent, but Hastur has not yet had the hours to adjust invoices and check off who is paid yet.

The wait list wont move until we are sure everyones paid the amount they want to, and there arent any lost invoices out there in neverland. There have been no wait list emails sent out yet.
Starrydance

Postby Starrydance » Tue Apr 14, 2015 6:33 pm

Also activated all the accounts, sorry about that, I always forget until someone pokes me about it. <3
Starrydance

Re: Whats Next? Updated 4/27/15

Postby yiamme » Mon May 04, 2015 9:43 pm

Hello again! This might be a little late, but I still never received an invoice for the wait list? Was there one that was supposed to be emailed to me? I emailed akonAA@gmail.com, but I just got an automated message telling me to subscribe to the mailing list which I am already part of.
yiamme

Re: Whats Next? Updated 4/27/15

Postby Starrydance » Mon May 04, 2015 10:35 pm

yiamme wrote:Hello again! This might be a little late, but I still never received an invoice for the wait list? Was there one that was supposed to be emailed to me? I emailed akonAA@gmail.com, but I just got an automated message telling me to subscribe to the mailing list which I am already part of.

Please email AkonAA@Starrydance.com, but its likely really very late considering it was a month ago. Anyone not paid by now and not on a list we have for on hold will be moved past this week.

If you emailed just this week, I will have to ask Hastur.

I will need your table name and email to check.

EDIT - as this is a wait list artist, do NOT email me about wait list status other folks.

Wait list artists are the list we go down if an artist that is "in" does not pay or drops out, and it is no guarantee.
Starrydance

Re: Whats Next? - Read Here Please! -

Postby Starrydance » Thu May 14, 2015 9:04 pm

Due to map adjustments from higher ups, there will be VERY little wait list movement!
Starrydance

Postby yiamme » Mon May 18, 2015 12:54 am

Hey Starrydance! I was wondering since there will be very little wait list movement, are we allowed to snag no-show tables the day of?
yiamme

Postby Starrydance » Mon May 18, 2015 10:02 pm

yiamme wrote:Hey Starrydance! I was wondering since there will be very little wait list movement, are we allowed to snag no-show tables the day of?

I will get the onsite reg process from HAstur this week!
Starrydance

Postby Starrydance » Tue Jun 02, 2015 12:58 am

Onsite Wait List:

Starts at 5pm CST Thursday at the AA Ops table inside the AA Room. There will be a place to get in line before hand. Unfortunately due to the nature of the Juried wait list, this year it does NOT Apply onsite. We have attempted it before, but as most of the waitlist tends to be not-Local it causes more problems than it fixes to do so onsite.

PLEASE bring your Items, your Gallery URL, and your valid Texas Tax ID for Staff approval to get a table.

Tables are $175, Extra badges are $65 each onsite, also available at Ops.
Starrydance

Postby Buzzard » Tue Jun 02, 2015 8:29 pm

Starrydance wrote:Onsite Wait List:
There will be a place to get in line before hand.

Just to clarify, does that mean we won't have to wait in line with all the regular attendees to get regular badges first before we're allowed into the AA room to wait for possible tables?
Buzzard

Postby Starrydance » Tue Jun 02, 2015 9:12 pm

Buzzard wrote:
Starrydance wrote:Onsite Wait List:
There will be a place to get in line before hand.

Just to clarify, does that mean we won't have to wait in line with all the regular attendees to get regular badges first before we're allowed into the AA room to wait for possible tables?

Yup.

Caveat: This is what we say before the convention, doesnt mean it will go this way live with security and other staff members in the mix. You obviously wont need a badge as an artist to get into the alley, as you have to get into the alley to get an artist badge.

You will need one Friday and the rest of the weekend as a badge is mandatory - unless youre checking in. If theres problems, just ask to be taken to AA Ops. Its right inside the door.
Starrydance

Return to 2015