2015 Wrap up!

Moderators: Spizzy, meauho, Hastur, Starrydance

Re: 2015 Wrap up!

Postby chrislea » Tue Jun 09, 2015 7:40 pm

*comes up from the world of Pokemon for air* This was the most fun convention in years! I've learned where almost everything is, so I was able to navigate pretty easily. There was a bit of confusion when we first arrived, but far, far less than before, and everyone we spoke to was super polite and helpful. All my interactions with staff were informative and pleasant throughout the con. Volunteers were constantly offering me water and bathroom breaks in the AA. I thought the PA was clever, too. It was great to have the time warnings. "Are you ready?" "Noooooooo!" "Well TOO BAD!" I wish someone had caught that on film! ^^

Spizzy and Mr. Spizzy were my neighbors, so we had each others' backs for bathroom breaks - although with one of them always present, I took more advantage of that than they did! ^^; Oooh, a loot shot. I'd better do that. I took photos and even a few walking-around videos at the con, but they're really bouncy. Maybe some of it can be salvaged into a montage. ^^
chrislea

Postby oanhderbread » Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:00 pm

Oh also.. Is there a post con artist alley lost and found? My sister's friend lost her Sony camera and thinks she might have left it at my table before we left.
oanhderbread

Postby Starrydance » Wed Jun 10, 2015 4:42 pm

oanhderbread wrote:Oh also.. Is there a post con artist alley lost and found? My sister's friend lost her Sony camera and thinks she might have left it at my table before we left.

I will ask Hastur once she has a minute - but Im pretty sure all that stuff gets handed over to the convention Lost and Found.
Starrydance

Postby tachiik » Thu Jun 11, 2015 2:54 pm

i lost my jean shorts...no kidding...i really did..
tachiik

Postby Hastur » Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:01 am

Starry is right. During the show, we hold on to stuff at the Ops table as a sort of "mini" lost and found, but it goes to the real one at the end of each day. We also take anything we find to them at the end of Sunday, just in case we missed something.

For the record, we did not find a camera or jean shorts. That does not mean that they were not turned in to Kon Patrol - it just means that I don't remember seeing either one. I would definitely suggest getting in touch with the Kon Patrol to find your items.
Men never commit evil so fully and joyfully as when they do it for religious convictions. - Blaise Pascal
Hastur

Postby oanhderbread » Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:28 am

Thanks, Hastur. :)
oanhderbread

Previous

Return to 2015