Share a Table Thread

Moderators: Spizzy, meauho, Hastur, Starrydance

Share a Table Thread

Postby Starrydance » Sun Mar 06, 2016 11:58 pm

Seek someone to share, or seek an artist to fill some of your table!

Please be aware all artists must have their own Tax ID, and must be approved by AA Staff. Do not risk sharing a table without getting an approval, we will give warnings and even ban for it. And please, do not attempt to resell your table or get an agent. We do find out, and its not worth the lifelong ban!

Email (AkonAA@Gmail) this form:

Adding an Artist!

My Table Name:
Gallery Link for Shared artist:
Tax ID for Shared Artist:
Starrydance

Re: Share a Table Thread

Postby PlushieRen » Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:05 am

I am looking for someone who got a table and is willing to share <3 I make all kinds of plushies and charms c:
PlushieRen

Postby Buzzard » Thu Mar 10, 2016 6:10 am

I'll be using pretty much all of my table space the rest of the con, but I have to duck out around 1PM on Saturday to attend a graduation ceremony and probably won't be back until 7PM-ish; my tabletop badge display will need to stay up (and covered), but I'll be throwing a sheet over my flat panel display behind the table and stowing all the rest of my tabletop stuff underneath, so ~2/3 of the table will be available for most of Saturday.

TL;DR: ~2/3 of a table available from around 1PM until around 7PM on Saturday.
Buzzard

Postby PlushieRen » Thu Mar 10, 2016 10:48 am

Hey Buzzard! I would totally be ok with just using a table just for then aha! Should I e-mail you or something to give you my info? This is my e-mail: leslysplushes@gmail.com
PlushieRen

Postby Buzzard » Fri Mar 11, 2016 12:34 am

PlushieRen wrote:Hey Buzzard! I would totally be ok with just using a table just for then aha! Should I e-mail you or something to give you my info? This is my e-mail: leslysplushes@gmail.com

Email sent! It doesn't hurt to still try for onsite signups as well; I had already made other arrangements last year by that point, but I got a call Saturday morning that a no-show table was available, and there were like five or six people who got tables right away on Friday because they were first in line for signups on Thursday.
Buzzard

Postby Starrydance » Fri Mar 11, 2016 12:06 pm

Yup, onsite signups are a thing if youre coming anyway especially with stuff.

Theres always a handful of tables that cant make it for reasons.
Starrydance

Postby frostyshark » Mon May 30, 2016 12:42 pm

Sorry, I didn't see this rule on the official page - I just submitted mine cuz I just so happen to look at the forum, but A-kon is literally like 4 days away, will this get approved on time?
frostyshark

Return to 2016