Contacting A-kons Jury about Jury votes.

Here be all things A-kon Artist Alley

Moderators: Spizzy, meauho, Hastur, Starrydance

Contacting A-kons Jury about Jury votes.

Postby meauho » Wed Feb 05, 2014 12:39 am

The following information ALSO APPLIES for somebody you THINK is on A-Kon's jury - even when THEY AREN'T

There seems to be some confusion regarding what appropriate behavior is, and what position the jury has within the AA.
I want to clear up some of this before it gets any MORE out of hand.

What is a jury?
1. The Jury is exactly that, a JURY. They do not control prices, rules, placement, timing, etc.
2. Jury members aren't necessarily moderators on this forum, and moderators aren't necessarily jury members.
3. We try to provide what information we can. This is done publicly, for the best of the SHOW.

Appropriate behavior
1. DO NOT CONTACT THE JURY
2. Do not ask the jury to bend, break, or ignore the rules for you
3. DO NOT CONTACT THE JURY
4. Do not ask for preferential treatment
5. DO NOT CONTACT THE JURY
6. Don't try to bribe, cajole, offer favors, or in any way influence the jury.

A final word before I sign off:
Some people don't seem to understand any of the above. So, in an effort to pare down the excessive communication flooding jury members, I would like to make a public statement that leaves no room for confusion:
[

If you email, call, text, Facebook, Deviant Art, Google +, PM, stop by the home/ office of a jury member, send a carrier pigeon, or in any way attempt to contact a jury member requesting preferred treatment;

YOU WILL BE DENIED A TABLE.
Last edited by Starrydance on Wed Feb 03, 2016 10:12 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Reason: misspelling, font size, and to take it off as a universal message
meauho

Return to A-kon Artist Alley